6/19 to 7/5/20 Guru Purnima Process 2020 – Merging In Christ’s Love & Healing
A special group meditation process from June 19th – July 5th
- Friday, June 19th – LAUNCH CALL on Zoom (recorded)
- Saturday, June 20th – Process begins
- Sunday, July 5th, Guru Purnima
$180 early bird (until June 14th)
$230 regular registration (from June 15th onwards)
Some sliding scale available – contact Alx for details
“Welcome to Guru Purnima! Let’s enjoy the clarity and divinity and dignity. That’s our goal.”
– Sri Kaleshwar, Guru Purnima, 2010
UCBK is pleased to be celebrating the incredibly auspicious time of Guru Purnima (the full moon of the guru) with a special 16-day group meditation process deep in the energy of Jesus Christ, the final “weapon” of Mother Divine, to dissolve negativity.
This process is open to anyone, anywhere in the world, to join in generating a powerful healing energy together - walking into Guru Purnima as an energetic group, through the miraculous doorway of the Christ.
Soon after paid registration, participants will receive a welcome email.
As June 19th comes closer, you will receive a process handout (PDF), including details and schedule for the16-day process.
“You have to understand the people’s pain, the people’s love. When your heart is open for them, then you are a big healer. You are a healer. The healing energy is bleeding from your heart, it’s bleeding from your soul. Whatever disease it is, whatever sickness it is, whatever emotional problems the patient has — you can easily, you can heal him with your love.” - Sri Kaleshwar
This Process Includes:
- Group meditation process, deep in powerful mantras linked to Jesus in India
- On-going support and teaching throughout the process, with on-going meetings online via Zoom
- Process group calls include in-depth grinding knowledge about the mantras involved in our process, Shiva & Mother's roles with Jesus, and the emerging, practical healing abilities of this group
(all recorded for later viewing)
- Nightly transmissions from Christ and Mother’s weapons, including Shirdi Baba's brick, to support the process
- Members' photos under Baba's brick & other power objects for extreme blessing & upliftment during the entire process
- Automatic fire homa sponsorship on Guru Purnima Day
What is Guru Purnima and why does it matter? - Alx’ essay is a thorough, helpful explanation.
“Guru Purnima Day, that day is the master’s energy. Channeling the master’s energy means my master, my master to his master, his master, then his master – the heritage of the masters’ cycles. There’s no way the illusions can hit, can touch, the masters’ cycles at the time. It is their energy.
That’s why they called it Guru Purnima, the moon of the Guru. A high percentage of that energy he’s controlling in his hands on that day. At that time he can create, he can make certain amazing things done in your life by grace of Mother Divine." - Sri Kaleshwar