A Special Group Meditation Process: Connecting To Shiva: The Silence Within Us
Out of stock
Process: Sunday, March 7th – March 11th (Maha Shiva Rathri)
With the launch meeting on Zoom: Saturday March 6th 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PST
$185 Early Bird Registration until March 2nd
$203 from March 3rd to March 6th
“Shiva Ratri is nothing but Shiva’s day — Na-Ma-Shi-Va-Ya — earth, fire, sky, water, air.
Silence means everything is there,
the source of all.
Silence = God = Peace = Shiva.” – Sri Kaleshwar
A soul-strengthening 5-day process, full of teachings, meditations, and transmission, up to and through Maha Shiva Rathri (Shiva’s special night)… available online via Zoom to anyone in the world.
We will be going very deep with the Shiva energy, and connecting powerfully to Penukonda, India, and the intense Shiva energy flowing there (through the many lingams that Sri Kaleshwar created/installed there).
This meditation process is open to anyone, of any spiritual level, including total beginners in this ‘new ancient tradition’ of spirituality from India.
This special process includes:
- A powerful daily meditation process connecting to the Shiva energy
- The Shiva Purification Process (2 mantras only done on Maha Shiva Rathri)
- In-depth teachings about the different lingams in Penukonda
- Video teaching of Swami Kaleshwar talking about Shiva
- Special group satsangs/teachings by Zoom for expanded knowledge & support
- Daily transmissions from Baba’s brick & 5 Element Shiva Lingams (via photographs)
- Automatic sponsorship in the UCBK Shiva Rathri fire homa
- Strong experience of the inner silence & purification that is Shiva